CERTIFIED FLIGHT INSTRUCTOR
FORMER FAA DESIGNATED PILOT EXAMINER
WELCOME TO MY WEBSITE (updated 8-15-16):
I designed this site when I was designated as a DPE. It was
originally designed to provide information to pilot applicants
preparing for a check ride, as well as instructors who are preparing
thier students for a checkride. Even thought I'm no longer an DPE,
the many positive comments I've had from the aviation community from
all over the country, I'm still making its contents available.
To view the contents relating to Preparing For A Checkride, CLICK HERE.
now using this site provide general information on the aviation, pilot,
and flight training services that I now offer.
FLIGHT TRAINING SERVICES OFFERED
1. Primary and Advance Flight Instruction (Private, Instrument, Commercial, CFI, ATP, or Multi-engine add-on)
a. Primary Flight Trainig---Learn to fly..
b.Simulator Training (option)
c. Accellerated Flight Training (option)
2. Biennial Flight Reviews
3. Instrument Proficiency Checks
4. Additional Ratings including Instrument Rating and Multi-engine add-on
5. Checkride Preparation & Simulated / Practice Checkrides (oral & flight).
6. Aircraft Checkouts (most Cessna and Piper single-engine piston aircraft);
7. FAA Wings Program Phase Flights FAASafety.gov
8. Re-qualification Training
9. Phase checks
10. Preparation for Part 135 checkrides (including simulated checkrides)
FOR OTHER FLIGHT INSTRUCTORS-I can offer
1. Evaluations of Challenged Students
2. Simulated Checkrides
3. Phase checks
OTHER SERVICES OFFERED:
1. Aircraft Management
2. Pilot Services
3. Aircraft Purchasing Assistance
4. Referrals for Aircraft Charters
Pilot Mentoring / Safety Pilot (for insurance purposes or
6. Part 135 Certificate Document or Checkride Preparation
7. Aircraft Maintenance Logbook Review, Digitalizing, and Database Summary.
Feel free to email or call me to discuss any of the services I provide, OR if
your have any questions or issues you wish to discuss. Also
me know if you have any comments or problems with this site.
http://www.facebook.com/JimCurrier769 (I dont check it often)